Introduce Yourselves
hey !
i'm astolfo , you already know me , don't ya ?
Yo, I´m Saba. I still don´t know what I´m doing here.
hi im jesse, I spend time making ds homebrew like mario galaxy ds (better than smg64) and other stuff I probably forgot about
Hello I'm shygoo. I occasionally make N64 romhacking tools when I'm not busy downloading memes
Hi, everyone. I am J_128! You may know me from other places too. I mostly just mess around with SM64. You ask what I mean by 'Mess around'? Sorry! That's classified. ;-D
My name's freem; I work on hacking various AKI Corporation wrestling games on N64 (primarily focused on Virtual Pro-Wrestling 2 at the moment).
What's up!
My name's Miles, and I'm a rom hacker of the game Super Mario 64. You probably already of heard of me, but who cares, right?
I have medium knowledge of hacking, and I do a little bit of everything. Modelling, music, art, anything.
My current project's called Half Life 64. It's a port of Half Life into Super Mario 64, with the levels directly ripped! Big Grin
Half Life has always been one of my favorite games along with SM64, so why not have a crossover?
If you want to talk to me, my discord is Miles#5198.
Currently Making:
Super Mario Adrift - A mini hack of Super Mario 64 which I am making with the SM64 ROM Manager. Four 7 star levels are planned, and it will feature an improved camera, expanded soundbank, and at least 28 stars.
Hey there, I'm Quasmok but most people know me as just Nikki.
If I'm not pretending to be busy I'm usually just trial and erroring on personal projects or wasting my lifetime on YouTube.
Happy Hacking!
hey, im gtm. i like memes and watching people hack sm64.
Hello, I am jockey, I play and hack sm64 whenever I want and that is all.
Hi Im cyborg and im lazy and play games
Cunt
Hey I'm Eddio0141!
I do sm64 hacking which is mostly coding but can do most things
tf2, sm64 and anime is my favorite
what is wet and dry at the same time?

no its not his ass
its wet dry world

Hey, I'm DarthDub and I'm that weird guy you see shitposting on the OSC Discord server. I might make a romhack in the future, (if Trent ever finishes his tools that is.).
brushtool liked this post
Wink 
snip snip
I'm Super Watermelon 64. I do SM64 hacking.
I'm 64Modder. I do Super Mario 64 Hacking and make tutorials for my YouTube channel. I don't have many, but it's because I don't have great internet so I can't convert and upload my videos fast enough. I have been into Super Mario 64 hacking for almost 3 years now. I know it doesn't seem like a long time, but I'm pretty advanced. I'm also getting into Unreal Engine. I mainly started doing SM64 hacking because I loved the game when I was little and I wanted to get into game design and creation. So know all I need is a better computer and I can start making games. Anyway, back to SM64. My role model for Super Mario 64 hacking is Kaze. Back during early October 2016, I saw Kaze's video: Last Impact Release and download, and decided to download it. A couple months before, I had downloaded Project 64, so I went to playing it. I got really hooked with the Super Mario 64 thing and decided to hack it myself. I had played Super Mario 64 in 2011 and knew about Toad's Tool so I knew about the hacking thing, but I didn't know that LAST IMPACT was possible! Kaze and I think alike. A couple month's ago,  I decided to work on a ROM hack called: Super Mario Sixtyfourtnite, and as I was working on it, I saw Kaze's video on a questioned "Battle Royal" and then his ROM came out. I got so mad because it was exactly what I was going to do (even the name)! And then yesterday, I was talking to my brother about making a ROM where you play as Waluigi in a couple courses. And then I saw his video on Waluigi's Taco Stand! I can never my ideas out! But I guess it's cool to be very similar to Kaze.
-Working on "Super Mario 64 Star Odyssey" and miniature ROM hacks with Loz Oot worlds.
Hello, I'm fortran! I've recently gained an interest into N64 ROM-hacking.
Hello, I hack PM64 over SM64
Hi I am Froggo. I exist sometimes.
I am MWeegee Waschpenner Stomatol Jersin, I do basically nothing but for some reason I am still here anyway I want to get into "hacking" for the randomizer community. My first project I'm starting on is Ganbare Goemon - Neo Momoyama Bakufu no Odori (JP) or Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon (EN). The project started off as a joke, but very quickly snowballed into an obsessive challenge to undertake. I tend to come and go at random times.