Super Mario DS 64
This project aims to port most of Super Mario 64 DS into Super Mario 64, This includes characters, models, text, bosses, etc...

You can follow any progress to this project here https://discord.gg/BUY25fU

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Bob-omb battlefield is looking good but that title screen needs quite a lot of work.
(04-06-2018, 08:16 PM)Nutta Wrote: Bob-omb battlefield is looking good but that title screen needs quite a lot of work.

I made the title screen last night, just so I can have something to show when I posted this.
(04-06-2018, 08:40 PM)Jockster Wrote: I made the title screen last night, just so I can have something to show when I posted this.

You probably shouldn't rush things just so your plate looks more full. Take your time with things, and it'll turn out better in the end
No offence but I find this a bit pointless tbh. I know SM64 has better controls but SM64DS's controls aren't bad enough for it to be really worth it IMO. Also, you're gonna need to know ASM for a lot of the things you'll have to do (new bosses, characters, level slots, minigames, multiplayer mode, etc.). It might even be easier to just fix SM64DS's physics.
I see what you mean poudink, but it's a lot of fun trying to reimport all of the levels and recreate everything in them, as well as the new bosses, characters, ect. Also I've discussed it with Jockey and I'm pretty sure we're not gonna have mini games. A multiplayer mode is still up in the air for now.
Currently Making:
Super Mario Adrift - A mini hack of Super Mario 64 which I am making with the SM64 ROM Manager. Four 7 star levels are planned, and it will feature an improved camera, expanded soundbank, and at least 28 stars.
(04-06-2018, 08:11 PM)Jockster Wrote: This project aims to port most of Super Mario 64 DS into Super Mario 64, This includes characters, models, text, bosses, etc...

You can follow any progress to this project here https://discord.gg/BUY25fU

That looks great but i have a some questions ...
How did you made every texture pixelated ?
How did change the position of the hud ?

I'm making a Sonic 64 rom hack so i need to know how to make this ...
probably by disabling the texture filters which I wouldn't recommend doing if you want it to actually look good.
updated the title screen, should look alot closer to the final now
This project is no longer being worked on by me, if someone could delete or close this thread that would be nice so the real owner can post the project without conflicts between this version and his.