Transparent Star Replacing
I already know how to replace the star model in Super Mario 64, but I don't have an import preset in mind for the transparent star. I know that it's possible considering Kaze has done it in his Super Mario Odyssey 64 v5. He made the star a moon and transparent star a transparent moon. Does anyone know the import data for the transparent star? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
-Working on "Super Mario 64 Star Odyssey" and miniature ROM hacks with Loz Oot worlds.
I think the Star model isn't split, because why would you make 2 models for 1 exact same star? Though I am not sure if it is ture, I think the star model you import will get also transparent for the collected stars.
I love video games
(07-07-2018, 02:16 PM)Jecket Wrote: I think the Star model isn't split, because why would you make 2 models for 1 exact same star? Though I am not sure if it is ture, I think the star model you import will get also transparent for the collected stars.

They are separate models because I imported a new custom star model and it did not replace the transparent star. Also, how would it make it transparent? It would be really difficult for the game to make your model transparent by finding the data used for the textures of your model and replacing it with a transparent RGB.
-Working on "Super Mario 64 Star Odyssey" and miniature ROM hacks with Loz Oot worlds.