Older version of Level Importers? [LOCKED]
So recently I decided to remake my ROM hack, but I want to use a older version of the Level Importer, but I can't find any link.
Maybe can anyone send the link? [I want the Version 1.9, 1.9.2, 1.9.4, 1.9.5 or 2.0]
This post will get locked once a download link(s are) avilable.

If you ask why want the older version, well the newer version is absolutely buggy.
Spoiler:

I am pretty sure someone have a older version of the Level Importer!

Ok good, thanks for the link! This thread can be actually locked now.
I love video games
(05-08-2018, 03:43 PM)Jecket Wrote: So recently I decided to remake my ROM hack, but I want to use a older version of the Level Importer, but I can't find any link.
Maybe can anyone send the link? [I want the Version 1.9, 1.9.2, 1.9.4, 1.9.5 or 2.0]
I will remove this post once I've downloaded the version I want.

If you ask why want the older version, well the newer version is absolutely buggy.
Spoiler:

I thinbk this bug happenbs when you have a color only texture from sketchup in your collision model.
(05-08-2018, 03:43 PM)Jecket Wrote: So recently I decided to remake my ROM hack, but I want to use a older version of the Level Importer, but I can't find any link.
I will remove this post once I've downloaded the version I want.

Spoiler:

http://pabloscorner.akawah.net/sm64editorarchive  Wink
Currently Making:
Super Mario Adrift - A mini hack of Super Mario 64 which I am making with the SM64 ROM Manager. Four 7 star levels are planned, and it will feature an improved camera, expanded soundbank, and at least 28 stars.
(05-08-2018, 05:26 PM)8_BitKing Wrote: I thinbk this bug happenbs when you have a color only texture from sketchup in your collision model.

I don't use Colored texture from sketchup, neither what version or template.
I love video games