SM64 ROM Manager (Info & Download)
(10-16-2018, 05:28 AM)Godoad64 Wrote: Hey i've been using this app heavily and it does everything I want sans textures/easy title switch its almost all I need. The fix crashing when the level editor was open is great. I have a couple questions though

-How do I assign star # to each of the stars? I assume is 1 of the 4 behavior parameters

-Ive been trying to replace the title screen. I'm not sure the parameters to put in your custom object importer maybe you could take a screenshot example. So i been trying to do just that part with skelrux rom editor(without applying the patches just custom import), I have to extend bank 0x07(title) in your app to be able to replace the title screen in skelrux app without causing a crash booting the rom.
Only problem is after I extend the bank in your app and replace the title model in skelrux's its a blank screen during the title and has marios voice then the file select screen...tried replacing the extended title model too same result.
I heard this was a scaling problem but Ive tried all kinds of scales and following a youtube video that describes the scale he is using.

Heres a .dae of my title( n64 and rare logo from banjo different textures)
https://megaupload.nz/w9sci1j5b4/Kek64Title_zip

Any help would be great. Also will it still be hardware compatiable with a custom title screen? I don't have a console to test, and this game will run on hardware in the end.

The extended bank 0x07 (title) tweak is not intended for ROM Manager ROMs, and you probably don't want to use it anyway because it breaks the end cake picture. 

P.S. "I want sans textures" lol just go to deviantart I'm sure there will be people there who will gladly make you some sans textures  Wink
Currently Making:
Super Mario Adrift - A mini hack of Super Mario 64 which I am making with the SM64 ROM Manager. Four 7 star levels are planned, and it will feature an improved camera, expanded soundbank, and at least 28 stars.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SM64 ROM Manager (Brand new all-in-one tool for SM64 Hacking) - Public Beta - by Miles - 10-16-2018, 06:54 PM
RE: SM64 ROM Manager (Info & Download) - by Ezakt - 07-27-2020, 03:00 PM