Half Life in Super Mario 64
              I've always wondered what Half Life would look like on the N64, and I'm finally making it a reality. 
                  This hack will allow you to play the Half Life areas and maps in SM64, with objects, bosses, and custom code.

Some screenshots of the hack so far: (These are currently work in progress, they will be improved in the final version)

[Image: 1JjYn7T.png]
[Image: 9bSJMU5.png]
[Image: HCk5MDA.png]
[Image: vrs37VN.png]

As the hack is still very early in development, the textures look blurry and only a few of the maps are complete. But as the hack's development goes on, things will get more polished and more things will be added.

If you are interested about keeping up to date with the hack, join the discord group: https://discord.gg/7AwUu3g
Currently Making:
Super Mario Adrift - A mini hack of Super Mario 64 which I am making with the SM64 ROM Manager. Four 7 star levels are planned, and it will feature an improved camera, expanded soundbank, and at least 28 stars.
Looks great !!!
how did you make that fullscreen ?
:angery: we need ARNOLD not half life
Photo 
(04-30-2018, 12:15 PM)Montii Wrote: Looks great !!!
how did you make that fullscreen ?

I'm not sure how you exactly do it in the older versions of Jabo (such as the version included with Project64 1.6, ect.) because I use Project64 2.3 but you have to Options --> Configure Graphics Plugin --> Rom Settings --> check the "Override Aspect Ratio" box. Also make sure in the "Settings" section you have Aspect display to anything but Force 4:3.

Some pictures for reference.
[Image: YQfhZoM.png]

(The Resolution, Anisotropic, Full-Scene Antialiasing settings do NOT have to be done in order for this to work, it's just my personal preference of settings)

[Image: utbTfuX.png]

And if you've done it correctly it should look something like this:

[Image: boviwRD.png]

To hide the hud, simply use the SM64 Tweaker by Pilz (may become outdated soon if the tweaker is implemented into the ROM Manager)

After that, it should look something like this:

[Image: S0gipFD.png]

Big Grin
Then all you have to do is either
1) Remove the black bars in your photo editing program
2) Apply the code by Bacon to remove the black bars which I have made into an SM64 Editor tweak you can download here (Which is preferred but for the screenshots in this post I just removed them using the first method)
If you cannot use XMLS, here is the code:

Code:
2D1C: 00 00 00 00
2490: 35 CE 00 00
24A0: 37 18 03 C0
3646C: 37 18 00 00
3647C: 35 08 03 C0
364F8: 35 08 00 00
36508: 35 4A 03 C0
36584: 37 39 00 00
36594: 35 29 03 C0 

[Image: y6070Td.png]

Done!
Currently Making:
Super Mario Adrift - A mini hack of Super Mario 64 which I am making with the SM64 ROM Manager. Four 7 star levels are planned, and it will feature an improved camera, expanded soundbank, and at least 28 stars.
uh huh neat
I Am Always Watching