[Solved] SM64 ROM Manager - SM64 Editor to ROM Manager Error - Help please!
I have a ROM that's been edited through SM64 Editor 2.2.3, Q64, SM64 Text Manager.

When I load that ROM into SM64 ROM Manager, It says:
"This ROM is used by the SM64 Editor.
 Do you want to convert it?
 If no, the ROM will be loaded but you can't use some features, like the Level Manager."

If I click "Yes" it gives me this message.
"An Unknown Error happened!
Arithmetic operation resulted in an overflow.

at SM64Lib.RomManager.SaveLevels(Int32 StartAddress, Boolean ClearRomForSave)
   at SM64Lib.RomManager.ConvertROM(String Romfile)
   at SM64Lib.RomManager.CheckROM(String FileName)
   at SM64_ROM_Manager.Form_Main.OpenROMFile(String Romfile)
   at SM64_ROM_Manager.Form_Main.MenuItem_RecentROMs_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at DevComponents.DotNetBar.BaseItem.RaiseClick(eEventSource source)
   at DevComponents.DotNetBar.BaseItem.InternalMouseUp(MouseEventArgs objArg)
   at DevComponents.DotNetBar.PopupItem.InternalMouseUp(MouseEventArgs objArg)
   at DevComponents.DotNetBar.ButtonItem.InternalMouseUp(MouseEventArgs objArg)
   at DevComponents.DotNetBar.BaseItem.InternalMouseUp(MouseEventArgs objArg)
   at DevComponents.DotNetBar.ItemContainer.InternalMouseUp(MouseEventArgs objArg)
   at DevComponents.DotNetBar.ItemControl.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
   at DevComponents.DotNetBar.ItemPanelBase.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ScrollableControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ContainerControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   at DevComponents.DotNetBar.ItemControl.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.OnMessage(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.ControlNativeWindow.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)".

And then if I click on the "Level Manager" tab, "Text Manager" tab or the "Music Manager" tab, it says "You should load a ROM first.".
If I then try to load a ROM it doesn't change anything.

All I want is a program that will allow me to import multiple areas into courses.
I've looked into SM64 Area Importer but it always says that I have to use an older version of SM64 Editor. Again I use SM64 Editor 2.2.3.
Is there an easy way I can import areas? Please let me know if you know a way to fix the ROM Manager Problem or know any other programs that may help me import areas.
I have problems like these too with ROM Manager. For Area Importer I have an error. It doesn't say what the error is though, all it says is "error". With ROM Manager, you need an extended ROM and it will add the patches to it automatically. Unfortunately, you cannot use any other program with this tool. We can only hope that this will be fixed in the next update. In the meantime you will just have to wait it out and work on another part of your ROM hack. Iv'e seen so many ROM hacks and most of them are not that great. I can't wait to see yours! How far are you on completion?
-Working on "Super Mario 64 Star Odyssey" and miniature ROM hacks with Loz Oot worlds.
Hey 64Modder. I estimate that I'm roughly 20% complete. It might come out sometime in 2020.
It's very hard to say exactly since it's in early beta.

- ESTIMATED CONTENT -
No custom coding (It will only use Kaze's More Objects Patches)
Probably 115 stars
Some custom textures
No custom music because music hacking seems really complex    ):
Fun courses (hopefully)
More non-main (secret) courses then the original game

Please keep in mind that I'm not making any money off of this. This hack is purely a hobby along with my other hobby - TASing.
I haven't been uploading any preview/reveal videos to my channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTEBN1I...ekQ/videos)
since I'm not 100% sure that it will even be released.

Now I have a question. What have you made?

BTW thanks for replying!!
Please keep posts here on topic guys
(07-05-2018, 07:45 PM)shygoo Wrote: Please keep posts here on topic guys

He accidentally replied to this post. I sent him something earlier. (Sorry if I got your gender wrong.) Watermelon, please reply to my stuff in private messages. I'll talk to you there!
-Working on "Super Mario 64 Star Odyssey" and miniature ROM hacks with Loz Oot worlds.