Music Importing
Can you import music into Mario Kart 64 yet? If so then how because I can't find any programs that would do it.
(03-09-2020, 09:21 PM)CaptainLuigi Wrote: Can you import music into Mario Kart 64 yet? If so then how because I can't find any programs that would do it.

No I don't think you can do that.l Mario 64 cart is the old game now. And it is hard to bypass the game files unless you have a source code. But I ll let you know if there something that can be done.
(09-30-2021, 07:40 AM)kirito Wrote: Making custom music is taking any song you want and making it compatible with Mario Kart 64, so it plays as background music. Some Custom Tracks are even released with custom music included.
If you want to make custom music for your track/battle arena, you need:.

Audacity
BrawlBox
BRSAR BRSTM Patcher
Patch that BRSAR!

He's talking about Mario Kart 64. Those programs aside from Audacity would be useless for that.
The only programs I'm aware of that can import music to Mario Kart 64 is SM64 Editor, and SEQ64, though I wouldn't recommend using SM64 Editor as it's outdated and unmaintained software. SEQ64 is still maintained and is also open-sourced, so I'd pick that.