Introduce Yourselves
Hi, I like traps
PablosCorner liked this post
Hello, I'm Epitoaster, I've been interested in hacking since I played a TT64 hack back in 2011. I've watched us come so far over the years and the scene is just beginning, I look forward to meeting you all and having a good time.
Tired Romhacker
brushtool liked this post
Hello, I am Simon.
Hey i'm CrashOveride™. I mod goldeneye and perfect dark for the N64, with a mild interest for *console compatible* SM64 hacking.
Hi there, I’m Expnand. I’m just a guy with little skill and a bold passion for SM64 romhacking. Smile
Hello! Sunstone here, I'm new to the whole modding community and don't have a whole lot of experience, but I'm hoping I'll be able to learn how to design my own ROMHacks!
Hello I am Triclon! I grew up playing the Nintendo 64 and now I want to learn how the games work and improve them 20+ years on after they were released. I am trying to teach myself ASM. For now I make a lot of Gameshark codes, mostly for Mario Kart 64. Checkout my github: https://github.com/kfkaplan/nintendo64_hacking
Heya,I'm GGmand,on my free time i hack some random games for fun,like sm64,pkm emerald,smw or any other game than im interested