Drawing/3D Model Contest
Hey everybody! I haven't been on here in a while and I have had an idea. So here is what it is:

You guys make a drawing on any program (computer programs like Photoshop or GIMP or any mobile art program) and post it here. I will decide which one I like the most, and make it into a 3D model on Blender/ SketchUp. The winner will get the 3D model in many different file types just to be helpful. You can use the model I made for what ever you would like! (Video games, renders, animations, ect.) If you just like to draw, then this is great for you. If you can already make your drawings in blender, then you can post them here too if you want. I love seeing what people have made in Blender. So if you have a drawing, post it here and I'll chose the winner. Winner will be chosen on 10/27/2018. Model will be given whenever it is finished. Have fun!
-Working on "SM64 Star Odyssey".
brushtool, David, and PablosCorner liked this post
(09-30-2018, 06:36 PM)64Modder Wrote: Hey everybody! I haven't been on here in a while and I have had an idea. So here is what it is:

You guys make a drawing on any program (computer programs like Photoshop or GIMP or any mobile art program) and post it here. I will decide which one I like the most, and make it into a 3D model on Blender/ SketchUp. The winner will get the 3D model in many different file types just to be helpful. You can use the model I made for what ever you would like! (Video games, renders, animations, ect.) If you just like to draw, then this is great for you. If you can already make your drawings in blender, then you can post them here too if you want. I love seeing what people have made in Blender. So if you have a drawing, post it here and I'll chose the winner. Winner will be chosen on 10/27/2018. Model will be given whenever it is finished. Have fun!

Please tell me if you guys need more time on your pictures. I know that some of you will take a long time because you need to also think about what you are making. So just reply here if you need more time and we can arrange a new date.
Here is my submission. Please make me an anime girl gf like in this image.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Just to clarify things, I would like a drawing of something that could be turned into a 3D model. A 2D figure will not work. I'm not saying that your drawing is bad jesusyoshi54, I actually think that style would work for animations. So please post drawings of something 3D. Like a drawing of a character or landscape. Landscapes will be easier for me. If you make a character, please make the drawing of the whole body. I cannot just do a head (unless that's all you want). If you want a character and you get chosen as winner, please remember that it will take a lot longer.
ok. I have made a new character. This one has a top, side and front view so you can make it into a 3d model. I worked very hard on this so I hope I win!!!!!!!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Winner choosing date has changed! Since not many people have put their drawings on here, because it takes a long time to make something that looks great, I have changed the date to December 1st 2018. I hope this will help you guys be able to make your drawing look amazing. I know some of you are really good at drawing, and I don't want you to rush. Have fun drawing!
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/4...175124.jpg

here is my submission Smile hope you like it! Big Grin